Friday, March 27, 2009

"Live in such a way that it demands an explanation"


I find myself falling more and more in love with Christ everyday. Last night my roommate and I went to sleep laughing like crazy. We were just talking and joking around and I had her rolling. We went to sleep with such joy. When we woke up we were smiling and joyful. What an awesome way to wake up. I find myself reading the word more and praying more and more. The freedom that we have in Christ is so beautiful. The bondage of sin is so thick and heavy. It promises freedom, freedom to do what we want, to fulfill sinful desires. This promise of freedom is only the promise to be free to die. When we shed those bonds and break them there is a freedom beyond comparison and a peace so deep and a joy that wells up from deep within and overflows. I can't help but preach Christ with my life right now. Everyone I talk to, everything I do... Christ comes out somehow. What is in your heart will come to the surface. You can't help it. Preach with your life. Actions preach. In order to have those action and preach with your life it has to start in your quiet place. It has to start with that intimate relationship. How beautiful it is to be FREE!

1 comment: